Lodge Rosslyn St. Clair Coat of Arms

This is a copy of the Extract of Matriculation granted by the Lyon King of Arms which describes the origin and construction of the Lodge’s Coat of Arms granted on 11 April 1956.

The original Extract hangs in pride of place on the East wall of the Lodge.

Filed under: About Us, Featured